Super Easy Frozen Greek Yogurt Blueberry Granola Bites
- 5 scoops of NutraBio Alpine Vanilla Whey Isolate
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup your favorite granola
- 2 cups yogurt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 5 drops liquid vanilla crème stevia
- 2-3 tbsp of jam to drizzle (check out our recipe for BCAA Grape Jam)
- In a large bowl mix together yogurt, protein powder, almond milk, and stevia.
- Spread your yogurt mixture evenly over a flat baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle on your choice of toppings and place in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours or until fully frozen.
- Cut into squares and store the freezer!
- Calories: 79
- Macros: Fat 2g, Cholesterol 4mg, Carbohydrates 7g, Sugars 6g, Protein 6g