- 2 Whole Eggs, scrambled
- ½ cup 1-inch cubed sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- 2 pieces of turkey bacon
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced or 2 tbsp of fresh salsa
- ½ cup Black Beans
- ½ Avocado, sliced
- 1 Spinach Wrap
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
Shortcut tip: Replace bell peppers, red onions, and tomatoes with an already prepared salsa or pico de gallo!
Step 1: Sweet Potato Hash
- Heat olive oil in non stick skillet. Cook red onions, stirring occasionally for about 3-4 minutes. Next, add in your bell peppers and continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add in diced sweet potato with a couple tablespoons of water. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes or until tender. Stir every 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- After potatoes are soft, transfer to a bowl and add in the black beans.
Step 2: Bacon and Eggs
- Prepare you bacon according to instructions on the package.
- Whisk together eggs, almond milk, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Spray your pan with coconut oil cooking spray on medium heat until hot. Add egg mixture and cook, stirring to scramble, until just cooked through. Remove from heat.
Step 3: Tortilla
- Heat tortilla in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
Step 4: Assemble
- Lay out your tortilla in a dish. Spoon in eggs, sweet potato mix, diced tomatoes or salsa, sliced avocado, and bacon in the center of the tortilla. Sprinkle on cheese. Fold bottom of tortilla over most of the filling, then fold over sides overlapping them, then fold down the top. Wrap foil around tortilla then cut in half. Enjoy!
- Calories: 576
- Fat: 29g
- Total Carbohydrate: 50g
- Fiber: 13g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 30g