Strawberry Shortcake Ice-cream Bars
What you will need:
- 8×8 Baking dish
- Food processor or high-powered blender
- Plastic wrap
- 2 scoops of NutraBio Wild Strawberry 100% Micellar Casein
- 1 frozen banana, small
- 1 can or 12 oz of unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp stevia
- 5 tsp Vanilla
- 6 low fat graham crackers
Step # 1: Protein Ice-cream
- In a food processor add your coconut milk and banana and blend until smooth.
- Next add in your stevia, protein powder, and vanilla and continue to blend.
- Last in frozen strawberries and pulse for about 20-30 seconds. You want the strawberries to stay chunky so don’t blend until smooth.
- Transfer ice-cream mixture in a flat baking dish making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Freeze for about 2 hours or until completely frozen.
Step # 2: Assemble
- Use your graham crackers to measure how long and wide to cut your ice-cream squares.
- Breaking the graham crackers in half, add the ice-cream square to one half then sandwich together with the other half.
- Wrap your sandwiches tightly in plastic wrap and store in the freezer immediately to let settle.
- Continue to do this until all are formed.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes before enjoying!
- Yields: 6 Sandwiches
- Calories: 207
- Fat: 8g
- Total Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 10g
Purchase NutraBio 100% Micellar Casein Here!