Extreme Mass PB “Snickers” Copy Cat Protein Bar
Yields 12 Bars
- Nougat layer (bottom layer)
- 4 scoops NutraBio Chocolate Extreme Mass
- 2 cups oatmeal
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- up to ¼ cup almond milk, as needed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- “Caramel” Layer (middle layer)
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup liquid sweetener (maple syrup or coconut nectar)
- Chocolate Coating (top layer)
- 2 cup dark chocolate
- 5 tsp coconut oil
- Mix together ingredients for the first bottom layer.
Line a deep 4×4 baking dish with parchment paper then press mixture down evenly into the bottom of the pan.
Cover and place into the freezer while you prepare the other layers.
- Melt the ingredients for the caramel layer either in a microwave safe bowl or on the stove. Mix well then pour evenly over your first layer and freeze again. Freeze for about 20-30 minute until it hardens before adding the final coating
- Melt the final chocolate layer and evenly pour it over the top. Freeze for at least 1 hour before cutting into bars
Store in the fridge or freezer to keep its shape