Pudding Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 2 scoops NutraBio’s Whey Protein Isolate — Featured flavor: Pancake and Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Unsweetened Cashew milk
- 1/3 cup Chia seeds
Blueberry “Syrup” Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Splash of lemon juice (to taste)
- Sugar (to taste)
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
Blend the milk and protein until there are no clumps. Then transfer to a separate bowl and stir in chia seeds. Set aside in fridge.
In a small pot, add blueberries, cornstarch, lemon juice, desired sugar, and just enough water to cover the blueberries. Stir the mixture over medium to low heat until it starts to come together and thicken. If the mixture doesn’t thicken enough after a few minutes you can either:
- add a tbsp chia seeds, or
- in a separate small bowl mix 1 tsp of cornstarch at a time with water (enough just to dissolve the cornstarch), stir so it forms a slight paste, and mix that into the sauce, stirring constantly.
Once the syrup is thick and the chia pudding mixture has set, layer the pudding and sauce mixtures into a small jar and enjoy!