- 1-2 scoops NutraBio Strawberry Lemonade Intra Blast (adjust to your own flavor preferences)
- 8oz Greek yogurt cream cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar 2.0 or regular sugar
- Handful Fresh Strawberries or Raspberries
- Handful white chocolate chips
- In a food processor, blend Greek yogurt cream cheese, Greek yogurt, milk, intra blast, and sugar. Blend until creamy.
- Add fruit and blend just until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Transfer into a loaf pan and top with another handful of fruit and white chocolate chips.
- Cover with saran wrap, and then freeze a few hours or overnight.
- Before enjoying let sit at room temp until soft (25-30 min).