NutraBio Protein Donuts
Recipe Yields: One Serving
* Please Note: To make these donuts, you will need a mini donut maker. These sell for $15, inexpensive & easy to use. You CAN use this batter to make pancakes if you do not buy a donut maker. Either will taste amazing!
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of Kodiak cake mix
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 scoop of NutraBio protein (featured: WPI blueberry muffin)
- 1 Tbs. of chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs. of nut butter
- Mix together the egg, Kodiak cake mix, almond milk, & protein in a large mixing bowl
- Heat up the donut maker and spray with nonstick cooking spray. (WPI has a tendency to stick VERY easily, so make sure you don’t miss this step)
- Use a tablespoon to measure out the batter into each of the donut holes
- Cook for 3-4 minutes! (No need to flip)
- For the toppings, melt chocolate chips and almond butter to drizzle on top! You could also make a glaze by mixing together half a scoop of protein with a splash of water and pouring that on top of the donuts!