Ingredients for Inner Mixture:
- 1 Scoop @Nutrabio Strawberry Shortcake Classic Whey Protein
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Shreds
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 3-4 TBSP Honey or Sticky Liquid Sweetener
Ingredients for Chocolate Dip:
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips Melted
- 1 TBSPCoconut oil
- In a food processor, blend the coconut with coconut oil, honey or liquid sweetener, and protein powder.
- Blend until mixture clumps together and can be formed into patties.
- Roll mixture into patties, then place on parchment paper.
- Set in the fridge until hardened.
- Melt chocolate chips then mix with coconut oil. Dunk patties in chocolate, place on parchment paper, and set in freezer until chocolate hardens. Enjoy