This recipe makes about 8-9 cups. Because these are FROZEN, they are very similar to an ice pop!
- 500 g of plain greek yogurt
- 1 scoop of strawberry WPI (any flavor of WPI will do!)
- 1 Tbs of honey or agave
- 100 g of peanut butter
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, whey protein, & honey until smooth
- Place cupcake tins into a pan, the mixture will make about 8-9 cups
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake tins, leaving some room at the top for the peanut butter and berries !
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave by placing into a small bowl and microwaving for 35 seconds
- Measure out 1 Tbs of melted peanut butter onto each of the protein cups
- Place 3 blueberries on top
- Freeze for at least 2 hours !