- 500 grams of baked sweet potato (no skin)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 small zucchini (optional- but adds moisture to the brownies! You won’t taste it at all)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein isolate
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- Using a fork, pierce 2-3 sweet potatoes and place them in the microwave for 8-10 minutes. You could also bake them in the oven but I personally think the method above is easier!
- Set oven to 350.
- Grate the zucchini into a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the sweet potato and mash with a large fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixture.
- Spray a 9 x 9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.