- Large ripe mashed banana
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups of oats (I used quick oats)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1.5 scoops of NutraBio Chocolate Whey Protein
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with muffin liners and spray with non-stick cooking spray to prevent oatmeal cups from sticking. This is VERY important!
- In a medium bowl mix together the mashed banana, peanut butter, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla until smooth and well combined
- Next, stir in the dry ingredients: oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and protein. Stir well to combine. Fold in 1/3 cup of chocolate chips into batter
- Evenly distribute oatmeal batter between muffin liners. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to ONE WEEK! You can also heat them up in the microwave for 25 seconds and top with your favorite nut butter.
- Yields: 12 oatmeal cups
- Calories: 184
- Carbs: 18
- Fats: 8
- Protein: 9