- 50g unsweetened applesauce (a little less than half of a 4 oz container)
- 125g Greek yogurt (1/2cup)
- 300ml almond milk
- 1 heaping serving of egg substitute
- Stevia (to taste)
- Vanilla Extract (to taste)
- Oat flour 1.75 cups
- 1 heaping scoop NutraBio vanilla whey isolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
In a medium bowl
Using a fork, mix the Oat flour, Protein, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt and Cinnamon in a bowl until blended.
In a large bowl
Mix the applesauce, yogurt, Stevia (to taste), vanilla ext (to taste-start with 2 tsp), then add egg and then add milk (start with 250ml and if it’s too thick, add more SLOWLY to desired thickness). Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until smooth.
I suggest letting it sit in the fridge for awhile, it will thicken up and I think it tastes better.
For more on NutraBio’s award winning Whey Protein Isolate, click here.