This recipe comes to us from NutraBio athlete Ryan Sullivan and is a staple in any fitness enthusiast’s life.
In this version of what has now become a classic (the Protein Pancake), we use Kodiak Cakes – Power Cakes – pancake mix. This stuff is not only delicious but it is loaded with extra protein. With no added fat, sugar or cholesterol, you’ll be amazed at how light and delicious these flapjacks are. Just add-water and they are ready.
- Mix the Kodiak Cakes pancake mix with water
- Add in a scoop of NutraBio Chocolate 100% Whey Isolate Protein.
- Add in a pinch of cocoa powder
- Cook on stove top until golden brown
- Add a little fluff on the top of the finished pancakes.
This makes for an excellent post-workout meal.
Kodiak Cakes Ingredients: 100% whole grain wheat flour, 100% whole grain oat flour, Power Cakes Protein Blend (wheat protein isolate, whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, egg whites), non-fat sweet cream buttermilk powder, brown sugar, leavening (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), sea salt.
Click HERE to see more on NutraBio Whey Isolate Protein