NutraBio has released Fighter Fuel version 3 with an all new formula and two delicious new flavors.
Fighter Fuel is one of NutraBio’s four powerhouse pre-workouts and is designed to be a low-stim pre-workout specifically formulated for endurance athletes such as MMA fighters. The original Fighter Fuel was the first ever pre-workout to contain cyclic dextrin and currently, along with NutraBio PRE and PRE EXTREME, are the only pre-workouts to have a high enough dosage of cyclic dextrin to include the Cluster Dextrin logo on the container.
Fighter Fuel v3 has been reformulated based on the latest scientific research and case studies to contain even more of the ingredients that are clinically proven to deliver results without compromise. One of the major changes in the formulation, is the increase in Cyclic Dextrin from 15g to 19g per serving. In recent studies, Cyclic Dextrin has shown measurable improvements in athletic performance, proving that it is truly the ultimate carbohydrate for clean energy without any insulin spike or stomach discomfort (click here to learn more about Cyclic Dextrin).
Significant Formulation Improvements In Fighter Fuel v3:
• Huperzine-A and L-alanine have both doubled in dosage.
• The original combination of 5 grams of citrulline/citrulline malate has been replaced with 6 Grams of 2:1 reacted L-Citrulline DL-Malate HPLC.
• Betaine (TMG) has been increased from 800mg to the research dose of 2.5 G.
• 500mg of OKG (L-Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate 2:1 reacted) has been added.
• L-Leucine has been increased from 2 grams to 3.5 Grams
• Electrolyte matrix has been improved to include Albion TRAACS Calci-K
• Vitamin C 150mg, B12 150mcg, niacin 30mg has been added in addition to increasing B6 from 10mg to 50mg.
Two new flavors, GREEN APPLE & RASPBERRY LEMONADE, make this new formula taste amazing. We are excited about both new flavors but so far Green Apple is getting all of the attention from the team. These new flavors are greatly improved from previous versions and this is the total package – a pre-workout that does exactly what you want it to do, doesn’t do what you don’t want it to do and also tastes amazing.
With these two new flavors and brand new formulation, you may expect a price increase. Just the opposite. The price for this premium pre-workout has decreased from $46.99 down to $43.99.