Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies? Try this protein packed post-workout treat.
- 1.5 Scoops of NutraBio Organic Plant Protein (Vanilla)
- ½ Mashed bBanana
- 1 egg
- ½ Pack Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding (1/4 Cup)
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats (blend into oat flour)
- 2 tbsp Coconuta Flour
- 5 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1-3 tbsp Agave (depending on how sweet you want them)
- ½ Cup Dark Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ Cup Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Mix all ingredients together
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour
- Scoop out 1 tbsp at a time, roll into a ball, place on greased sheet then gently press down with thumb to flatter cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
Yields 12 cookies
I need a substitute for bananas and can I use the normal whey protein ?
Yes, you can use any whey protein. And, a banana substitute you can use half a cup of yogurt or applesauce.