- 2 Scoops of NutraBio Creamy Vanilla MRP
- 1 Egg + 2 Egg Whites
- ¼ C Coconut flour
- ½ C Almond Flour or GF Oat Flour
- ¼ C Non-fat greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Applesauce
- 1/4 C Almond Milk
- ¼ C Dried blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Organic chia seeds & flax seeds
Protein Yogurt Glaze Ingredients:
- ½ Scoop Vanilla Classic Whey Protein
- 3-4 Tbsp Almond Milk
- Mix all ingredients together. Don’t I’ve mix batter
- Grease muffin tin with coconut oil spray then scoop in the batter to fill the tin.
- Bake at 350 °F for 18-20 min.
- While cupcakes cool prepare the icing by mixing ingredients together.
- Store in the fridge until ready to ice.
- Wait till muffins cool then drizzle on the icing and enjoy!
- 180 Cals
- 7.4g F
- 15g C
- 13.5g P
Yields: 6 Muffins
Serving Size: 1 Muffin w/protein frosting