Double Chocolate Chip Oatmeal
- ½ Cup NutraBio MRP Chocolate (about 4 scoops)
- 2 Cup Gluten Free Quick Oats
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ¼ Cup Stevia
- ½ Cup Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Line a deep baking dish with parchment paper and set aside
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Slowly add in the milk and pumpkin puree until a thick batter is formed. You may need more/less milk.
- Transfer mixture into deep baking dish lined with parchment paper
- Use a rubber scraper to press the dough flat down into the dish
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm, slice into bars and enjoy!
- These will freeze great also so feel free to bake a double batch 😉
- Servings: 8 Bars
- Calories: 162 Each
- Macros: 2g F/ 20 g C /16g P