No Bake Gluten Free Cinnamon Bun Breakfast Protein Bites
- 3 Scoops of NutraBio Cinnamon Bun Whey Isolate
- 1/2 Cyp Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Each: Flax Seeds and Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 Tbsp Stevia (optional)
- Splash of Almond Milk If Needed*
- Optional cinnamon sugar coating: 3 tbsp Coconut sugar or stevia + 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon (combined)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Mix well. If the mixture isn’t sticking add in a little bit of almond milk. Scoop out 1 Tbsp at a time to form dough into balls
- Brush each ball with water then roll into cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Enjoy right away or store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
- Yields: 12 Bites
- Calories: 175 Per Bite
- Macros: 7g F / 20g C / 10g P
- Fiber: 8g
I suggest you read the recipe and rewrite. Aren’t the bites baked? If so, how long and at what temperature. The recipe should make clear to mix the cinnamon and Stevia in a separate bowl–not mix all ingredients into one bowl.
I believe it says in the title “no bake” bites
Sucralose is *not* Paleo. Artificial sweeteners are not Paleo.
I was completely bummed when I read the label on the Cinnamon Bun Whey Isolate, thinking it was truly made from natural sweeteners, and I’d be able able to make this for myself
The only paleo sweeteners that are calorie free are monk fruit and stevia.
Please take down the designation that this recipe is Paleo. It is not