- 1.5 scoops of NutraBio’s chocolate peanut butter flavored Whey Protein Isolate
- 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 3 Tbs of egg whites
- 1/4 cup and 2 Tbs of pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbs of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add in the wet ingredients and stir.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a tablespoon, measure out the dough into the baking pan. You should get 10-12 cookies.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Serving Size: 10 cookies
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 8
- Carb: 25
- Protein: 45