- 1 box super moist yellow cake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 scoops of NutraBio’s Orange Dream Whey (1 scoop for the batter and 1 scoop for the frosting)
- 1 package of Orange Jell-O
- 1 package of Lite Cool Whip
- Follow the directions on the back of the cake mix: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9×13 in pan.
- Mix the cake mix, 1 scoop of whey protein, water, oil, and eggs in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed.
- Pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for 28 minutes
- When cake has cooled, use a knife to poke holes throughout the entire cake
- Prepare the Jell-O mix – boil 1 cup of water and add in the packet of Jell-O. Once mixed, add in 1 cup of cold water.
- Pour Jell-O mix through the cake and chill in the refrigerator until set.
- Frosting – Mix 1 package of lite cool whip with 1 scoop of the Orange Dream whey. Spread on top of cake.
- Yields: 15 Slices
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 246
- Protein: 6
- Fat: 11
- Carbs: 32