This was delicious! Super moist and the perfect snack to pack for my lunches. This was made with one of the new Freedom Flavors that NutraBio launched called Miss American Pie which has real apple pieces inside!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup NutraBio Miss American Pie Whey Protein Isolate (can be substituted for Vanilla)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Line a large baking dish with greased wax paper and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours, protein powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the peanut butter for 15 second intervals until melted. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix well. Add the applesauce and mix until combined. The batter should be crumbly.
- Add the almond milk and stir until a thick, firm batter is formed
- Transfer to the lined baking dish and press firmly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Keep refrigerated for up to 7 days!!!
- Yields: about 12 bars
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 130
- Carbs: – 10
- Fat: – 6
- Protein: – 9