– 1 cup of yogurt (I used Greek yogurt)
– 1 scoop of Whey Protein (I used Strawberry Shortcake Classic Whey from NutraBio)
– 3 medium strawberries, cut
-1/4 cup of fresh blueberries
– 1/3 cup of granola
1. line a baking sheet with wax paper
2. Mix together the yogurt and whey protein in a medium-sized bowl
3. Pour the mixture onto the lined baking sheet
4. Use a spatula to create a thin layer of the yogurt mixture
5. Top with strawberries, blueberries, and granola
6. Freeze for 2 hours!
7. Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts for the whole recipe: