- 1/2 cup quick-cooking/Old-fashioned oats (blended into powder)
- 1 cup NutraBio Pumpkin Pie Whey Protein (can be substituted with Vanilla WPI)
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, blend oats into powder. Transfer to medium bowl and stir in the protein powder, pumpkin spice, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk the pumpkin puree, yogurt, eggs, vanilla, and stevia until just blended.
- Add the pumpkin mix to the dry ingredients, stirring until blended
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and use a spatula to level out the top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, remove from baking dish and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container for 7 days.
- Yields: 16 Bars
- Carbs: 5 Grams
- Fat: 2 Grams
- Protein: 5 Grams