- 1 scoop of Classic Whey Jack’d Up Gingerbread protein powder
- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- Combine first 8 ingredients together in a mixing
- Whisk together molasses, coconut oil and egg.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Place dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, remove your dough. Flour your
rolling surface and rolling pin very well.
- Roll dough to about ½ in thick.
- Cut into desired shape with cookie cutter.
- Place cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 20
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes (for large
cookies) or 6-8 minutes (for small cookies) or until golden.
- Decorate as desired.